Romantic Getaways in the USA
Spending quality time with your loved is desired by all. It is the biggest stress buster when it comes to taking a short break from the daily work routine. A small romantic getaway with your loved one is complete bliss. Everyone desires to travel to a destination in the US with their loved ones to celebrate any occasion like birthday, an anniversary, Honeymoon in the USA or just to celebrate togetherness that simply fits the bill. The US has been voted as the most couple-friendly destination based on its ambiance, privacy, recreational activities and much more. We have prepared a list of top romantic getaways in the US to make you fall in love all over again. Head to one of these places with your loved one on a weekend trip and spend some precious moments with them.
Top romantic getaways in the US
This is the Romantic Getaways destination that can add romance factor to your trip. The long secluded beaches to stroll hand in hand, relaxing in a private villa or going for a hike along the adventurous Napali Coast. The destination has landscapes that cast a spell on you. Aquamarine skies, pristine beaches, clear waters, orange hues of sunsets will prove to be x-factor of your love story. Away from the hustle and bustle, this Hawaiian city will offer you the most at the least price.
Things to do Kauai
- Take a boat tour to Napali coast in Kauai and enjoy the magnificent scenes of this place.
- Take a tour to the Waimea Canyon, and stop by the breathtaking viewpoints
- Take a helicopter tour of the island.
- Watch the sunset from Ke’e beach, Hanalei pier, and Poipu beach or take surf lessons there.
- Take a Kayak and hike to Wailua Falls
- Embark to a horseback riding excursion to Princeville Ranch Adventure.
2. Napa Valley
Wine and love both are intoxicating and this city is just brimming with them both. The wine industry is in boom and so is this place. With vineyards spread over large acres of land, this Romantic Getaways destination is just what love birds will need to rejuvenate. The illustrious estates, wine caverns, tiered hillsides, and top-class hotels add to the beauty of this city. If you want sumptuous resorts to indulge in spa, golf, gourmet dining or anything, this city has everything to offer you and spellbound you in its magic. Do not miss the O’Brien Estate and Frog’s Leap Winery in Napa Valley to taste the best award-winning wine.
Things to do in Napa Valley
- Ride on Napa Valley wine train for a unique experience.
- Hot air balloon ride for breathtaking views
- Take a Food tour in Napa Valley
- Wine tasting
- Golfing in the Napa Valley
Sedona claims to be the most beautiful place of US and definitely in a beautiful place like this love blooms beautifully. Suspended atop red rocks you will need nothing but love and this is the beauty of this place. The place is dramatically colorful and will add more hues to your life. The towering red rocks and jagged sandstone buttes with clear blue skies in the background make it the city of love in its literal terms. Enjoy trail to these beautiful red towers and feel the bliss of togetherness. End the tiring day with a glass of wine in your luxury resort while your partner simply pampers you.
Things to do Sedona
- Go for Jeep tour or hiking
- Visit Red Rock State Park
- Relax at Slide Rock State Park
- Splurge on a Vortex Tour
- Explore the ancient history at Palatki Heritage Site
What is more romantic than sharing a remote island with your loved one. The Lanai city from the Hawaiian island is not much frequented and this makes it exclusive and gives you the feeling of being alone engulfed in love. Explore the tiny island hand in hand or spend your while in a luxury resort enjoying spa, Jacuzzi or some gourmet dishes this island has something for all. The remote island, colorful underwater reefs and beautiful rock formations enjoying the gushing water will make you fall in love with the scenic beauty of this city. Enjoy the sights of Shipwreck Beach, Munro Trail that is offbeat. Indulge in deep-sea fishing, lawn bowling horseback riding and much more in this US city with your partner.
Things to do Lanai
- Take a dolphin and whale watching excursion
- Visit Lanai Cat Sanctuary
- Relax or enjoy recreational activities at Shipwreck or Polihua Beach
- Swim at Hulopoe Bay
- Hike or take a Jeep tour to Munro Trail
Savannah, Georgia, is truly beautiful with Spanish moss hanging over the sidewalks that lead to hundreds of historic homes. River Street in the area has many shopping areas, dining, and nightlife hangouts and the island that is nearby is sandy. The city will give you a good time just spend some time here away from the chaos of city life.
Things to do Savannah
- Take a sightseeing tour to Forsyth Park
- Visit the Savannah waterfront
- Stroll down the river street near the waterfront
- Take a tour to Tybee Island
- Take a tour of the city market
6. Charleston, SC
It is a low key getaway in South Carolina that is full of Centuries-old historic homes, mansions, spooky cemeteries, art galleries and some lip-smacking Southern cuisine that will leave you drooling for more. The beaches nearby have crystal clear water to lounge. If you want to romance your partner then the Sunset Harbor Cruise is just meant for you. The city will allow you heritage walk but then the beaches will bring you to the near future and help you enjoy your while here. Sun, sand beach here is full of fun and activities that cannot be missed, visit Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palm and Folly Beach with your loved one and spend the best time here.
Things to do in Charleston
- Embark on a tour to Sullivan’s island
- Chill at Isle of Palms County Park.
- Take a tour to Magnolia Plantation & Gardens
- Take a sightseeing tour to Middleton Palace
- Sign up for Charleston Boat tour
- Take a sun bath at Folly Beach
7. Martha’s Vineyard
The triangle-shaped island destination that is around 8 miles off the coast of Cape Cod Massachusetts is all about romance travel. Visit the Massachusetts Island for a relaxed outing on the quiet beaches, explore the historic Edgartown Lighthouse with your loved and feel the love that engulfs you. On a sunny stroll on the streets of Oak Bluffs Campground and see the beautiful gingerbread cottages. For casual experience visit low key towns like Vineyard Haven and Menemsha. This vineyard vacation must be on your travel bucket list for its worth your while.
Things to do Marthas Vineyard
- Head to Chappaquiddick Island and explore the three spaces: Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge, Wasque Beach Reserve, and the Mytoi Japanese garden.
- Enjoy the sunset views at Aquinnah
- Enjoy delicious food at Alchemy
- Relax or kayak at Joseph Sylvia State Beach
- Take a walk at Edgartown
This tiny island of Massachusetts has the charm of New England. Stroll with your partner down the cobblestone streets, unwind on the sand beaches and click some selfies with lighthouse-like Brant Point and Great Point Light in the backdrop and for comfortable stay retired in any of the quaint Nantucket Inns. It is better known as the refined vacation destination and it is getting year after year. located 30 miles to the South of Cape Cod is isolated and this is what makes it more interesting. You can ride a bike on the cobblestone streets or swim at the water in ferry docks.
Things to do Nantucket
- Cruise around the Harbour
- Visit the Whaling Museum
- Take a bike tour of the island
- Spend some quality time at the beach
- Take a brewery tour at cisco
- Go for fishing
9. Jackson Hole
Spend some quality time in this romantic getaways and re-bond with your loved one in a whole new way. The part of Wyoming paradise is perfect for outdoor pursuits like hiking and skiing. The days are filled with activities that will tire you so to relax and soothe after a hectic day simply head to dip yourselves in the Granite hot springs. The beauty and vastness of this destination will get to see more of you again and again.
Things to do in Jackson Hole
- visit the famous antler arches at Town Square
- Go on a hike at Grand Teton National Park
- Take a rafting Trip at snake river
- Enjoy Barrel-racing, bull-riding, bareback bronc riding, and calf-roping at Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Visit the National Museum of Wildlife Art
For lovebirds that like skiing, spending your while near the fireplace and cuddling in the snow, Aspen is your calling as it has the perfect setting for a romantic getaway. Spend time here in the ski lifts and retire in a hotel or resort that offers the perfect accommodation for the love birds. During the summer months enjoy gondola rides and hiking in the beautiful terrain of this place. Shop at the hind shopping stores, visit fascinating museums, funky galleries and fun festivals it is a destination that will cast fond memories for you to cherish and recall.
Things to do Aspen
- Enjoy Gondola Ride at Aspen Mountain
- Enjoy the picturesque scenes of Maroon Bells.
- Go on a drive to Independence Pass
- Skiing at Aspen Highlands
- Visit the John Denver Sanctuary
11. Big Sur
Travel here for the most romantic scenery and romantic atmosphere. It is the most peaceful destination with love in the air. The place is carved out of California coast and has some of the most luxurious hotels, but it is the landscapes here that will mesmerize you. If you and your partner are the adventure seekers then hike the area’s trails and gasp at the picturesque Pfeiffer Beach. Spend the night camping under the stars and planning your future with your loved one or simply cherishing the beautiful times that you have spent. It is often said that Big Sur is just not a destination but it’s the state of mind. The beautiful calming atmosphere of Big Sur is indescribable. The art galleries, Cliffside retreats, and wellness retreats are to be cherished and experienced not just explored.4
Things to do Big Sur
- Hike at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park
- Take a small tour to Andrew Molera State Park
- Visit McWay Waterfall & Beach
- Walk on the purple sand beach – Pfeiffer Beach
- Visit the Bixby Bridge
- Go for Camping or Biking tour
12. Cape Cod
40 miles off the seashore from the region of Massachusetts offers ample space on the long beach to walk hand in hand with your loved one. The slow-paced life of the island gives you ample of time to reconnect with your loved one. Swimming, biking or eating seafood there are many things that one can do here. For the New England mainlanders, it is the best retreat with colorful clam shacks, shingle-style cottages, and serene beaches. Life moves at a slower pace here but the athletes and celebrities love the place. The quaint suave bed- and breakfast wrap around rugged sand dunes, scenic bike trails snake along with the forests and the endless seashore is something to die for.
Things to doCape Cod
- Relax at Cape Cod National SeaShore
- Witness the beauty of Natural attraction at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Take a boat tour at Cape Cod
- Embark on a tour to Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge
- Go for fishing or Hiking
These places have love in the sir and thus for a couple who have embarked on the journey of togetherness these destinations should be on your travel bucket list. In the company of your loved one cherishes the memories that will remain close to your heart for ages to comes to come. Traveling is the best way not only to explore the destinations but also your partners. The more you travel the more you are empowered and this will go hand in to strengthen your relationship. Therefore for your couple goals head to any of these romantic getaways in the USA.
- July 30, 2019
- Comments Off on Romantic Getaways in the USA