Best places to visit in September
As most of the people are contemplating about going back to work and school which begins in September. It is the perfect month for a gateway. Here is the travel list that contains top tourist destinations which will be less crowded in September. One can expect a wonderful and memorable trip while exploring these beautiful places. Here is the list of the best places to travel in September in the different parts of the world.
Some of the best places to travel in September
Barcelona is a very popular destination that welcomes tourists from all around the world. If you are planning a trip in September then it would be an ideal time to visit this beautiful place. Climate is still warm and you won’t find the city very crowded at this time. There are a lot of places that you can explore in Barcelona during your stay. Sparkling coastlines, world heritage sites, beautiful churches, Catalan culture, etc surely make Barcelona an ideal place to go for a vacation in September.
Things to do in Barcelona
- Visit this must-see place of Barcelona to witness the brightest artworks of Antoni Gaudi – La Sagrada Familia and Casa Mila.
- Visit La Rambla, a large pedestrian street, between the Gothic Quarter and El Raval, which is famous for live statues.
- Visit the Gothic cathedral of Barcelona which is another must-see attraction here.
- Stroll down to La Barceloneta beach area which is good to spend time here.
- Attend La Merce is Barcelona’s yearly summer festival in September.
Croatia is an absolute wonder for island hopping and sailing in the crystal clear water. Croatia offers some of the world’s beautiful coastal shores which one can explore by boarding a private yacht. Croatia has a lot to offer to its visitors such as amazing food, tasty Wine, turquoise beaches, breathtaking scenery, historic sites, and well-preserved antiquities.
Coastal Croatia is amazing but the continental part is also as beautiful. Most of the National Parks are in the center parts of Croatia so you can go and explore. You can’t get enough of this place as it has some of the best places to explore in the world.
Things to do in Croatia
- Visit the city of Pula, in Istra which features its famous amphitheater.
- Visit Novalja if you are interested in partying. There are many clubs there. Visit some of the eight national parks: Brijuni, Risnjak, Northern Velebit, Paklenica, Plitvice Lakes, Mljet, Kornati, and Krka
Munich is a tourist’s dream area as it is a great city that has its remarkable central city. It is an easy launching point for day trips to the Alps, Salzburg, to Nuremberg to Augsburg. The city is a perfect blend of classic german style with some Italian Renaissance and baroque influence in some old buildings or churches. Munich is a part of the Bavarian state in Germany with a rich culture and tradition. The good part is Munich city itself is comparatively more international. One of the best things to enjoy during your September is the Oktoberfest. Generally, this fest starts in mid-September until the 1st week of October where you get to see Bavarian traditional dress, music and best part is special beer.
Things to do in Munich
- Go to the English Garden and see the surfers. You can also go for a swim there in late summer.
- The free walking tour by Sandeman starting at Marienplatz is a very good introduction to the history of Munich.
- If you are into museums, check out the three Pinakothek, Lenbachhaus and Deutsches Museum.
The kingdom of Morocco is a country with an ancient culture with influences from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Morocco has splendid natural beauty with rugged mountain ranges, a scenic coastline and the vast scenic desert that shows the tourists how wild nature can be. The cities and towns of Morocco are in itself a true adventure from the lovely coastal resort towns to ancient imperial cities of Morocco.
Things to do in Morocco
- Stroll on the Agadir Beach
- Hike to the Souss-Massa National Park
- Hike to Glaoui Palace
- Enjoy scenic views of the city from the Casablanca Twin Center
- Take a tour of the Hassan Tower
- Try desert safaris or camel caravans on Sahara Dessert.
With a lot of history and culture, Sofia is one of the oldest cities in Europe at over 6,000 years old. It’s ancient yet has young energy to it. It is a nice and vibrant city with many tourists coming all year round. It is one of the only European capitals that’s not on a body of water like a river or port. Instead, it’s at the base of Vitosha Mountain, where you can hike or ski – depending on the time of year.
Things to do in Sofia
- Visit St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Stroll down to the fanciest street in the city,Vitosha Boulevard
- Hike at Vitosha Mountain
- Visit Serdica Amphitheater
For you September Vacation ideas, Greek Island is among the list. By this time, you will kind the climate suitable for sunbathing and roaming around Greece. The sandy shorelines, Ancient Ruins of Athens, beautiful churches and of course Santorini, are some of the must-visit places on the Greek Island. It is also best known for its ancient ruins of Athens.
Things to do in Greek Islands
- Tour the Acropolis
- Climb Mount Olympus
- Uncover Lake Plastira
- Admire the architecture in Santorini
- Explore the Samaria Gorge
- Discover the Acropolis Museum
- Visit the monasteries of Meteora
Tokyo is a beautiful place in Japan with endless things to explore and offers the perfect blend of modernism and culture! Tokyo, regarded as a metropolitan with beauty and art is one of the most “Interesting and Gorgeous” cities to travel on earth. If you are planning a trip in the middle of September, there are many things to explore such as Megguru Kumin Matsuri or Meguro Sun festival. By that time
Things to do in Tokyo
- Eat the freshest sushi in town at Toyosu Fish Market
- Explore historic Asakusa and ancient temple Sensō-Ji
- Strut your stuff in stylish Harajuku, Omotesandō, and Aoyama
- Snap up anime films and collectibles at Akihabara
- Take in old-fashioned Yanaka Ginza Shitamachi
- Wrestle with sumo culture in Ryōgoku
- While away a day in Ueno Park
Singapore is the best go-to destination for anybody who wants to plan their holidays on a budget Singapore is one of the most dynamic countries in the world with insanely cleaned roads and their skyscrapers reaching great heights. Some of the best places to embark during your trip to Singapore are Marina Bay, Universal Studios, Botanical Garden, Sentosa Island, etc. Singapore may be a small city but it is often on the top of many travelers’ bucket list. One can also enjoy cruising tours, Art and culture tours or food tours, hotels with beautiful infinity pools here.
Things to do in Singapore
- Take a Night Safari
- Spend a day at Singapore zoo
- Wander around the garden of bay
- Shop on orchard road
- Spend a day at Universal studio and SEA aquarium
September month is the best time to visit this beautiful city in Italy. Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, where you can find plenty of things to visit. Hot spots in this Italian island include Mt. Etna, the beaches, world heritage sites like Syracuse and the Aeolian Islands, the cities of Catania and Palermo, and the seaside resort of Giardini Naxos. If you are preparing your places to visit in September. You can find many food festivals during this time for the ultimate experience. This reviving Mediterranean island has an unparalleled collection of gigantic pinnacles, deep valleys, and baroque cities.
Things to do in Sicily
- Visit Taormina and Castelmola
- Climb Mount Etna
- Take a trip to The Valley of the Temples, Agrigento
- Adventure to The Aeolian Islands
- Seek an adventure to Acireale
Situated in the Caribbean Islands, Aruba is the best place to visit in September as you may find this place less crowded and less expensive. Named as “ One Happy Island” because of its tranquility and natural scenic beauty. The beaches here are beyond stunning and the color of the water is this deep turquoise that will keep you captivating every time you see it.
Things to do
- Photograph the colorful architecture
- Surfing on Eagle Beach
- Spa Session at Manchebo Resort
- Snickers Cheesecake at Barefoot
- Dine al fresco in Papiamento
- Visit the Aruba Aloe Factory
Accommodation and airfare are less expensive when school terms begin. Thus September is the most happening season for various savvy tourists to explore these places and these cities to welcome them with open arms. Many backpackers are already in the list of places to visit in September in the world.